October 2-3, 2023 | Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley | Raleigh, NC
Request for Presentation Abstracts
We are seeking presenters for the NC HIMSS Annual Conference to be held October 2-3, 2023, at the Raleigh Marriott Crabtree. The conference objective is to enhance professional knowledge, create forums for networking, and foster leadership at the individual and corporate level. This year’s theme is Healthy Living: Exploring the Intersection of Technology and Wellness.
If you would like to share something exciting about what you are doing in healthcare information technology, please respond to this call for presenters by July 10, 2023.
- Presentation time including Q&A is 45 minutes.
- All members that have an interesting topic are invited and encouraged to submit their presentation proposal, keeping true to our mission, it must be an educational presentation.
- Priority consideration will go to topics that are unique, innovative, or otherwise represent current issues in health information technology.
- We also want to involve as many provider organizations as practical.
- If you work for an organization that sells a HIT product or service, the description of your company must be limited to the first slide only to support the mission of enhancing professional knowledge through education. You are also encouraged to co-present with a Healthcare provider organization.
- If selected, you will be required to submit additional information for Continuing Education registration and your final slide presentation for board approval no later than August 21, 2023.